Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cute little sisters

Date: 10 May 2009
Location: ELCHK Faith Lutheran Church

It was a sunny day and I had my D300 and 35mm f/2 with me. The plan was MorMor and I would go seperate way after Sunday service. I was going to walk around town and took photos of whatever that interested me, while MorMor was going to attend a wedding of his ex-colleague. Things happened and I decided to change my plan to tag along with MorMor.

I think sometime one really needs luck to take good photos. I felt lucky that day because there were these little sisters sitting behind me; they were apparently not too happy with the long sermon and got "out of control"; I was lucky enough to capture a few of there "acts".

The church is a very nice location for wedding; it's got tall ceiling and natural light coming from the side windows. The only thing I don't like about it is probably it's location because it was quite a walk from the nearest MTR station.

Congratulations to W&E and I wish the 2 of you a happy marriage.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Ohhh, I love the wider angle of the 35mm. I want to get an 85mm and then look at getting a 10-20mm. I am loving my Canon!