Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Beautiful Mom-to-be

Date:  9 May 2010
Location:  DBay

Although I don't get to do pregnancy photo session very often, I LOVE doing it as much as I LOVE wedding photography.  I think a woman in their pregnancy is beautiful, a different kind of beauty than a bride; expecting a baby is the most natural, joyful and miraculous experience that a woman could ever get, and I am thankful that I, as a woman, was created in a special way to enjoy the privilege.

Marcie is a beautiful mom-to-be (I think she looks like Ms. Olivia Cheng Man Nga, one of the most beautiful Miss HKs); she is not only beautiful but very smart who speaks fluent French, Mandarin, Shanghainese (and I'm pretty sure she speaks Cantonese and English, too!), and what's more? she runs her own fashion business!


2 comments:

Wilson said...

Hi Chennie, nice photos! Great job!

meemeemormor said...

Thanks, my friend!